Greetings for the Holidays Card
Send a little hug for the December holidays, courtesy of this cute 'n cuddly fellow.
Holiday Greetings Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper Kraft Cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Papers: Borders, North Pole, Candlelight, Cute Cuts
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Stickers: Alpha & Bits, Miniature
- Cherry Arte Journaling Spot
- Open scallop border punch
- Black journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x5-1/4" kraft side-fold card.
- 2. Cut green dot paper panel to fit bottom third of card, leaving narrow kraft border visible. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Cut yellow, polka dot, and red strips to cover top two-thirds of card. Use pen to draw faux stitched border around each strip. Overlap and adhere strips to card, leaving same narrow kraft border visible.
- 4. Cut 4-1/2"x1" strip from striped side of Cute Cuts paper, being careful not to cut into desired penguin image on opposite side. Border punch bottom long edge and adhere to card over top edge of green dot panel.
- 5. Adhere journaling spot to card with foam tape.
- 6. Detail cut penguin from Cute Cuts paper; adhere to card with paper adhesive and foam tape.
- 7. Adhere sentiment stickers from Miniatures sticker sheet and Alpha & Bits sticker sheet to card with foam tape.
- 1. Replace penguin with another holiday character of choice cut from Cute Cuts paper.