You Make Life Sweet Card
Die-cut bubble wrap makes cuddly-looking clouds, but think outside the box for other fun designs. Check out this project for other great ways to use these versatile dies.
You Make Life Sweet
Ice Cream Cone
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Papers: Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup Collection Minced Molecules, Echo Park Paper Co. Wintertime Collection Icicle Blue and Everybody Loves Christmas Collection Bright Stripes, October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection Ice Cream
- Pink grosgrain ribbon
- The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
- Bubble wrap
- Corner rounder punch
- Die-cutting system
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Cloud Trio Die
- My Favorite Things Make Mine A Double Stamp Set
- Dye Ink Pads: Stampin’ Up! Soft Sky, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4"x5-1/4" white top-fold card. Cover card with grid paper. Round top corners with punch.
- 2. Cut 1-1/2"x4" green paper strip. Handcut rolling hill along top edge. Adhere to card. Die cut clouds from blue paper and bubble wrap. Adhere layers together and adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp girl image with black ink onto white cardstock. Stamp again onto red paper and detail cut dress. Color girl image with markers. Adhere red dress to image; color sash and heart white. Adhere girl to card with foam tape.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment onto grid paper scraps and cut words apart; ink edges blue. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- 5. Tie ribbon around bottom of card; tie twine around ribbon knot.
- 1. Use the cloud die to make a fluffy sheep, tempting cupcake, leafy tree, or even a succulent ice cream cone.
- 2. What else can you make with the grass die? How about Glittery icicles, spiky hair, a grass skirt, or a flower garden?