Pattern - Winged Heart Box Centerpiece
- 1. Die cut three blue boxes and three light blue lids from cardstock. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fold and assemble shapes; secure with double-sided tape. See pattern if unable to locate die.
- 2. Die cut white cardstock flourishes. Glue to top of first lid; glue to edges of remaining lids.
- 3. Tie ribbon into loopy bow around first box; insert jeweled pin at center. Wrap ribbon around remaining boxes, taping ends flat. Stack and glue boxes as shown. Glue three bits of boa to boxes.
- 4. Die cut three green flowers, adhere button centers and glue to boxes.
- 5. Die cut two Heart with Wings from red card stock and two from white. Flip one set of shapes over. Trim wings from red hearts. Apply flocking to white wings. Layer and adhere red hearts to white shapes. Adhere hearts together with foam dots. Glue heart to box top.