Retro Café Art Gallery: Fairy Bloom Flower Ornaments with ornament holes, Halloween Bottle Cap Fairies 1
Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology Melange Tissue Wrap
Ranger Inkssentials Metal Foil Tape Sheets
Small silver ball chain with connectors or key ring chain
Decorative bottlecaps, three
Die-cutting and embossing machine
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades Embossing Folders of choice
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress: Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint, Brushed Pewter Stain, Metallic Brushed Pewter Paint, Black Soot Ink
Clear matte spray sealer
Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
scissors, newspaper (to cover work surface), paintbrush, sandpaper
1. Separate ornament pieces from kit on covered work surface. Paint all edges, top of center pieces, and back of bottom pieces Metallic Brushed Pewter; let dry completely.
2. Apply thick coat of Crackle Paint to backs of all bottom pieces. Let set until crackle forms completely; spray with sealer.
3. Rub chosen sections of tissue wrap with stain; let dry. Using ornament pieces as templates, cut out and adhere to front of all center pieces.
4. Trim metal foil sheets to fit inside each of three different embossing folders; emboss. Rub over embossed areas with black ink; let dry. Sand over areas to distress further. Using ornament pieces as templates, trim to fit back pieces and adhere.
5. Assemble and adhere center pieces to bottom pieces.
6. Cut out three bottle cap images. Adhere inside bottle caps and cover with epoxy disks.
7. Attach silver ball chain for hanging.
1. Don't have bottlecaps? Create your own layer by covering with foil. Then adhere photo and fill in with Glossy Accents.