Dies (Spellbinders): Petite Scalloped Circle; Standard Circle
Wizard Die Cut Machine (Spellbinders)
Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
Glue Dots (Glue Dots International), 3/8"
Pinking Shears (Fiskars)
1. Cut 2"-wide strip from Earthy paper and adhere to bottom right of journal.
2. Use pinking shears to cut image from Birds & Botanicals Journal Note pad; glue to top two thirds of journal.
3. Use Glue Dots to adhere line of buttons over top paper strip. Tie pink ribbon bow around cover.
1. Die cut petite scalloped circle and standard circle from Baby Blue Medium and Simply Smooth White card stocks respectively.
2. Use Vintage Sepia ink to stamp small bird image on Simply Smooth White circle. Adhere to Baby Blue Light scalloped circles. Place top end of giant paper clip between two scalloped circles; secure layers with Glue Dots.
3. Tie stamped ribbon length around far left edge; trim ends with pinking shears.
1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" rectangle from Baby Blue Medium cardstock; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 2"x5-1/2" rectangle from crackle patterned paper; use Glue Dots to adhere a chocolate satin ribbon length to front of patterned paper and ends to back. Glue paper to card base.
3. Cut 5" length from ribbon, fold both ends in to middle and adhere with Glue Dot. Wrap small ribbon length around the middle to create a faux knot look and secure with Glue Dot. Adhere to far left of card.
4. Use Smokey Grey ink to stamp flying bird on middle right of card base. Die cut petite scalloped circle and standard circle from Blush Red Dark respectively. Use Onyx Black ink to stamp "you make my heart sing" image on Simply Smooth White cardstock circle. Glue to Blush Red Dark Scalloped Circle and adhere to right side of card base.
5. Use Onyx Black and Crimson Red inks to stamp bird and crown on bottom left of envelope. Repeat for remaining five cards.
6. Use Frost White Pigment ink to stamp Climbing Floral stamp onto length of chocolate ribbon. Cut a piece off and set aside for bookmark.
7. Wrap a 1"-wide strip of Blush Red Dark cardstock around notes and envelopes. Tie length of stamped ribbon around cardstock band.
8. Cut tag from Simply Smooth White; mat onto Baby Blue Medium. Stamp and address to recipient.
1. Create a coordinating silk flower pen by wrapping a ball point pen with green floral tape. Remove top from the pen, insert silk flower in top opening, and secure with floral tape.