Valentine's Day Treats
size: card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; treat topper, 4-1/4" wide; favor bag, 3-3/4" tall
- Cardstock: kraft; red; Core Color in St. Valentino and Harborside (core’dinations)
- Two Scoops Paper Pack 6”x6” (BasicGrey)
- Pink adhesive gems, three
- Ribbon: white organza; ivory sheer satin-edged
- Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine Beginner’s Kit (Ellison)
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Ellison)
- Sizzix Bigz Bag with Scallops Die and XLCutting Pads (Ellison)
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Valentine Set Embossing Folders (Ellison)
- Sentiment stamps: Sweetheart; For You
- Pink chalk ink pad
- Opaque white permanent pen
- Ultrafine, iridescent glitter
- Sanding block
- Craft punches: corner rounder; small heart; hole
- Foam adhesive dots
- Cellophane treat bags and fillers of choice: mini; medium
- Be Mine Candy Card
- 1. Cut a 4-1/4"x5-1/2" pink card; emboss with Texture Boutique and desired design. Lightly sand top of embossing to reveal core. Round corners. Fill mini treat bag. Cut paper strip and wrap around top of bag; staple to card.
- For You Treat Bag Topper
- 1. Cut 4-1/4" pink cardstock square; emboss with Texture Boutique and desired design. Lightly sand top of embossing to reveal core. Score and fold topper in half; apply gems to design. Stamp "For You." Fill medium treat bag and staple closed. Adhere topper over bag; tie ribbon around topper.
- Sweetheart Candy Favor Bag
- 1. Die cut favor bag from kraft cardstock; die cut scalloped flap only from blue. Trim blue flap to fit bag and adhere; stamp "Sweetheart" sentiment and detail with white pen. Fold and assemble bag; fill as desired. Fold over flap and punch two holes at top. Stamp ribbon length with sentiment several times; tie bag closed. Punch hearts from pink and red cardstock; apply glue and sprinkle with glitter. Let dry. Cut and adhere paper strip to fit bottom front of bag. Adhere hearts to bag with foam dots.