Pattern - "Toad-ally Terrific" Candy Favor
- 1. Print out pattern. Fold lily pad down center line.
- 2. Glue one lily onto other lily. Fold petals upward. Glue pom-pom on center of lily.
- 3. Wrap and glue frog body around mini candy bar. Use black marker to draw mouth on frog. Glue eye shape onto frog; fold edge upward. Glue wiggle eyes on eye shape.
- 4. For arms and legs, measure and cut four 1/4"x3" lime green paper strips. Accordion fold strips. Cut four 1/2" lime green paper hearts. Glue hearts on ends of arms and legs.
- 5. Measure and cut five 1/2" red paper hearts. Glue hearts on frog's body.
- 6. Glue lily onto lily pad. Glue frog next to lily.
- 7. Use black marker to write "You are Toad-ally Terrific!" on tag. Punch hole in tag. Measure and cut 10" blue cording length. Insert cording through hole on tag; knot ends.