Grafix Arts Vellum: Gold, Platinum, Clear Inkjet Printable; White Shrink Film
Prima Marketing Delight Brads
Die-cutting machine with Papertrey Ink Die Collections: Perfect Patches, Lovely Layers
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Power Punch
Computer with inkjet printer
Sharpie Permanent Markers: Gold Metallic, Magenta
Therm O Web Memory Tape Runner XL
paper trimmer, scoring tool, score board, oven or heat tool, parchment paper, scrap paper, pencil
1. Die cut two pieces of Lovely Layers largest-size die from shrink film for each embellishment needed. Color die-cut sets with markers. (Note: Designer colored one in Gold Metallic and one crosshatched in Magenta.)
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to shrink film. (Note: If using oven, try inserting die-cut film into parchment paper pouch to keep plastic from twisting.) Let cool.
3. Layer gold film on top of magenta film, punch hole in center, and slide onto brad stem. Repeat for all embellishments.
4. Print menu on inkjet vellum; trim to desired size. Mat with Gold vellum; adhere to Canyon Clay cardstock base. Punch hole at top center of menu; insert embellished brad. Adhere to secure.
5. Wrap scrap paper around votive to create template. Mark top and bottom votive edges; trim to create template. Use template to cut Gold vellum wrap and Platinum vellum center strip; adhere strip to votive wrap. Punch hole in center of votive cover; insert embellished brad and bend ends on back. Adhere wrap to votive holder. (Note: Using straight-sided holder eliminates need to create template.)
6. Print names on inkjet vellum; trim. Die cut Patch from Gold vellum; adhere to left of name. Punch hole at top center of patch; insert embellished brad and bend ends on back. Adhere to secure.
7. Create top-fold base from Canyon Clay cardstock. Adhere name panel to base.