Pattern - Thanks for Helping Us Grow
- 1. Carefully separate layers of cardboard to reveal corrugated layer. Print out full-size pattern. Trace desired number of flowers with center opening onto cardboard; cut out.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint pot and skewers Lamp Black. Paint flowers remaining colors of acrylic paints. Let dry.
- 3. Cut photos to fit into center opening on flowers. Press tacky dots on front edges of photos; press on back of flowers. Use paper trimmer to cut tacky sticker sheets into 1/2"x3" strips; secure skewer stems on back of photos.
- 4. Position disc arranger into bottom of pot; use tacky glue to secure. Place skewers into disc arranger, arranging in levels like flower arrangement. Remove and place tacky glue on skewer ends; reinsert into foam.
- 5. Use paper trimmer to cut 3-1/2"x4-1/2" white cardstock rectangle. Write sentiment and draw outline with black marker. Use tacky dots to secure sentiment onto front of pot. Arrange shredded paper in pot around skewer stems.