Pattern - Pot o' Gold Candy Box
- 1. Measure and cut 3-1/2"x6-1/2" black cardstock rectangle. Measure and mark at 1/2", 2", 3-1/2", and 5" along long length. Fold on marks, scoring lines. Turn rectangle 1/4 turn; mark 1-1/2" along length and score on line.
- 2. Cut 1-1/2" score lines creating tabs. Fold on remaining scored lines. Use double-sided tape to overlap tabs on bottom. Use double-sided tape to glue 1/2" tabs inside, finishing box shape.
- 3. Print out pattern. Glue pot shapes on front and back of box.
- 4. For handle, measure and cut 1/2"x5" black cardstock strip. Glue ends of strip on either side of box.
- 5. Cut four-leafed clover from green cardstock. Apply glue; sprinkle with green glitter. Use foam square to glue clover on front of box.