N is for Nest Tray
Ni is For Nest Tray
- White 4”x6” Photo Tray*
- Venice Collection double-sided paper*: Marco; Gondola; Lido
- Vintage papers: sheet music; ledger
- Book Board, 6”x6”*
- Venice Collection Paper Tape*
- Nest 97% Complete Sticker*
- Chipboard*: ATC Alpha-Numeric; ATC Decoratif Shapes; Family Words Tags; Venice Collection Alpha-Numeric
- Black Leather Journal Belt*
- Princesca ATC & Photo Display Hardware*
- Photo Edges Photo Carousel Transparencies*
- Black brads
- Small assorted silk blossoms
- Ultrafine silver glitter
- Copper foil tape
- Photos: family, 4”x6”; home, 2”x3”
- Disclaimer Large Clear Stamp Set*
- Ink pads: black; walnut stain
- Acrylic paint: aqua blue; metallic gold
- Sponge dauber
- Bone folder
- Hole punch, 1/16”
- Foam mounting squares
- Large scallop scissors
- Sewing machine with white thread
- *Products by 7gypsies
- 1. Beginning at top left and moving across top row.
- Box 1
- 1. Cut Marco paper to 4"x6" and adhere inside opening. Apply large sticker from Nest sheet. Tear a piece of paper tape and apply to top of sticker. Apply glue and glitter to large chipboard bracket and adhere below word "nest."
- Box 2
- 1. Adhere family photo inside opening. Trim transparency to size and adhere over photo using clear adhesive. Apply foam mounting square to back of circle sticker and apply to picture. Apply thin sticker strips from Nest sheet around edges of photo, trimming to size.
- Box 3
- 1. Cut Gondola paper to 4"x6". Cut smaller rectangle of Lido paper; sew to Gondola background, leaving room at top for chipboard tab. Adhere chipboard tab and "Behind the Scenes" sticker. Make small "mini book" to fit under journal belt by cutting and folding piece of Gondola paper in half, postcard side out; tie thread around fold. Using photo as guide, add chipboard letters to spell "US" and stamp sentiments. Cut journal belt to size; adhere to background over mini book with brads. Adhere collage inside opening.
- Box 4 (lower left)
- 1. Cut Gondola paper to 4"x6" and adhere inside opening. Cut heart shape from chipboard and cover with vintage sheet music; trim excess and sponge edges with walnut stain ink. Punch tiny hole in point and attach crystal dangle. Adhere heart inside opening using foam mounting squares. Paint chipboard "love" metallic gold and let dry; adhere word to background and flowers to heart.
- Box 5
- 1. Cut Lido paper to 4"x6" and adhere inside opening. Cut Book Board pieces to same size as several Nest stickers. Layer one, two or three layers of Book Board under stickers to create multi-level look. Adhere copper foil tape to edges of some layered pieces, burnishing well with a bone folder. Adhere stickers to background as shown.
- Box 6
- 1. Photocopy vintage ledger paper and cut to 4"x6"; adhere inside opening. Cut 2"x4" strip of Lido paper and adhere to bottom of background. Cut 2" length of Venice paper tape in half using scallop scissors; adhere to top and bottom of Lido strip to make borders. Paint Venice chipboard numbers aqua blue for address; let dry. Sand letter edges and sponge edges here and there with walnut stain ink. Adhere numbers to background with foam mounting squares. Use paper tape strips to secure home photo.