1. Remove frame glass, if present, and rest in safe place. Spray frame with primer in well-ventilated area; let dry. Spray paint primed frame black. Apply several light coats to prevent drips, as opposed to one heavy coat; let dry between coats.
2. Separate photo mat layers; spray paint bottom layer black and top layer white. If top mat is already white, skip spray painting. Spray paint chipboard star black. Let mats and star dry.
3. Brush thin layer of Tacky Glue over white photo mat and sprinkle with white glitter; work quickly to ensure even glitter coverage before glue begins to dry. Shake off excess glitter; let dry. Use glue gun to glue mat layers back together. Replace glass and glittered mats in frame.
1. Cut four white cardstock panels, 1" larger all around than mat openings. Stamp Elvis Is... background image onto each panel using a different dye ink pad; do not use Pitch Black.
2. Use black ink to stamp Elvis images over backgrounds as shown; clean stamps. Using stamp positioner, re-align images and stamp again using glue pad. Sprinkle wet glue with black glitter; shake off excess and let dry.
3. Cut 3"x5" orange cardstock piece and stamp with black scroll image. Trim one edge with scalloped-edge scissors and adhere to end of orange Elvis panel. Adhere black rhinestones to scallops.
4. Press Grungeboard scallop to glue pad; sprinkle scroll with yellow glitter and let dry. Shake off excess. Adhere scroll to yellow Elvis panel.
5. See Step 4 to glitter chipboard star black; let dry. Cut 3"x5" white cardstock piece and stamp with black guitars; adhere to red Elvis panel. Cut 1/2"x5" black cardstock strip; trim one edge with scalloped-edge scissors. See Step 4 to glitter scalloped strip black; let dry. Adhere strip and star to panel. Note: For added dimension, adhere chipboard star to front of mat opening with foam dots.
6. Stamp black scrolls on blue Elvis panel. Adhere stamped panels behind photo mat openings.