- Clear glass crafting tile, 1-7/8"x1-7/8"
- Diamond Tech KraftyBlok Image Art Decal Paper
- White acrylic paint
- Pink sheer ribbon, 1/4"-wide, 4" length
- Adhesive magnet sheet
- Silver heart charm, 3/4"x1"
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- paper towels, bowl of water, computer and printer
Pattern - Love Magnet
- 1. Read all of the KraftyBlok Image Art instructions before starting your project.
- 2. This project requires the use of a laser printer, not an inkjet.
- 3. For the most economical use of the KrafyBlok Image Art, fill the entire page with images before printing.
- 4. Reminder: when using words on the underside of the glass tile, flip the image to reverse the words before printing. When you look through the tile the word(s) will be displayed correctly.
- 1. Use image provided or choose favorite image, scan it and resize it to 1-7/8"x1-7/8". Use any software on your computer that allows you to manipulate and print images.
- 2. Set up your printer following instructions on KraftyBlok Image Art packaging.
- 3. Follow printers' instructions to print transfer. Allow transfer to set 10 to 15 minutes to dry.
- 4. Place transfer in a bowl of water for approximately 30 seconds
- 5. Slightly moisten back of tile, textured side, with water. Remove transfer from water and line up transfer on surface. Gently slide transfer from backing paper onto surface. Use a finger to smooth decal as you slide away backing. Please note, transfers are fragile and can tear so handle with care.
- 6. Gently pat and smooth transfer with a moist paper towel, eliminating air pockets and wrinkles. Let dry overnight.
- 7. Once dry, permanently set transfer by preheating a conventional oven to 345°F. Place tile on a baking rack with transfer facing up. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn off oven, prop door open slightly, and allow the tile to cool in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 8. Paint transfer with white acrylic paint and let dry.
- 9. Thread a ribbon through top loop of a heart charm so it rests in center of ribbon. Center charm and ribbon on tile, approximately 1/4" down from top of tile. Bring ribbon around both sides of tile and hot glue ends to back of tile.
- 10. Cut a magnet with scissors or paper cutter to fit back of tile. Peel away backing and adhere magnet to back of tile.