Little Houses Series: Americana Cabin
- Michaels Mary Engelbreit Chipboard House
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- The Paper Studio USA Page Kit
- Mark Richards Silver Adhesive Dots
- Trims: white ribbon, silver cording
- Die-cutting system
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics Dies: Star Border, Stacking Stars, Jumbo Scallop
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Tool
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, sanding block
- 1. Cover bottom of house with red paper. Cut blue paper slightly larger than roof; die cut bottom edge with jumbo scallop. Adhere pieces to house. Sand outer edges.
- 2. Wrap ribbon around house, adhering ends at front. Mat sticker on cardstock; adhere over ribbon ends. Knot short ribbon length; adhere to ribbon at left with clear dot.
- 3. Die cut red star border and adhere to roof. Adhere silver dots as shown.
- 4. Punch hole at tip of house for hanger. Tie on ribbon and cording hanger.
- 5. Die cut stars shapes and mix with star stickers along chimney as shown. Adhere one star to sentiment sticker.
- 1. Themed scrapbook kits make quick work of supply coordination and have so many applications beyond the page!