Pattern - Korean Paper Doll
- 1. Print out pattern.
- 2. Measure and cut four 1/4"x4" dk. red paper strips. Glue strips vertically across skirt. Glue skirt on bottom of body.
- 3. Glue shirt above skirt on body. Cut 1-1/2" gold and 1" print circles; layer and glue circles on center of shirt.
- 4. Glue collar onto top of shirt. For bow, fold 1/4"x11" tan strip in half; bend ends at angle 1" from fold. Wrap and glue 1/4"x1" tan strip around collar. Glue bow on center of shirt.
- 5. Glue sleeves on sides of body. For hands, measure and cut 1"x2" white paper strip. Cut strip in half diagonally; glue triangles on ends of sleeves.
- 6. Glue head on top of body. For hair, cut two 2" black circles. Cut one circle in half. Glue half-circles on top of head. For hair pins, measure and cut two 1/4"x1-1/2" gold paper strips. Glue hair pins on hair. Glue remaining circle (bun) above hair.
- 7. Use black marker to dot eyes and red marker to draw mouth.