Pattern - Jolly Santa Treat Holder
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer pattern onto recycled tube and cut patterns from paper.
- 2. On covered work surface, follow pattern color guide to paint areas on tube. Let dry.
- 3. Glue yellow cardstock square (buckle) on black belt. Use black marker to color in center of buckle.
- 4. Glue hat and bottom piece onto tube. Let dry.
- 5. Twist chenille stem around pencil; glue curled chenille stem (beard) on face. Let dry. Glue wiggle eyes above beard.
- 6. Gently pull cotton balls creating moustache and hat trim. Glue cotton balls onto face and edges and tip of hat. Let dry.