The Moment a Child is Born stamp (Quietfire Design)
VersaFine ink pads (Tsukineko): Black; Brown
Top Boss clear embossing powder (Clearsnap)
Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
Martha Stewart Crafts punches (EK Success Brands): butterfly; branch; heart
The Wizard die-cutting system and dies (Spellbinders): Nestabilities Labels Four; Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis Pendants
Krylon Matte Finish Spray (Krylon)
Adhesives (iLoveToCreate): Aleene's Original Tacky Glue; Aleene's Paper Glaze; Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond
1. Glue baby girl and girl trio images to chipboard included in postcard kits using Original Tacky Glue; let dry. Edge panels with Leafing Pen; let dry.
2. Stamp brown sentiment onto ecru cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Die cut into largest label shape and glue to chipboard. Die cut six gold fleur-de-lis pendants and glue to back at each side of panel.
3. Stamp "It's A Girl" sentiment onto ecru cardstock; punch into heart and mat on pink. Trim to size; adhere to baby girl panel with foam tape. Detail cut some laundry line images and pram cover from baby girl panel in second kit; adhere over first panel with foam tape.
4. Punch three sage branches; glue branches and paper flower to sentiment panel. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply iron-on crystals.
5. Punch three cardstock butterflies; coat with glitter and let dry. Adhere to second and third panels. Spray all panels with Matte Finish.
6. Glue bead fringe to back bottom edge of girl trio panel. Cut 8" and 15" ribbon lengths. Glue panels evenly spaced to long ribbon; tie bow with short ribbon and glue to top of long ribbon.