Its a Boy Card
It's a Boy Card
- Cardstock (PaperTrey Ink): Stamper’s Select White; Dark Brown
- Nana’s Nursery Boy Mat Stack paper (Die Cuts With a View)
- Nana’s Nursery Diecut Chipboard Shapes & Letters (DCWV)
- Brown grosgrain ribbon, 3/8” (May Arts)
- Tres Jolie buttons (My Mind’s Eye)
- Practically Perfect stamp set (Verve Stamps)
- Classic Stampin’ dye ink pads (Stampin’ Up!): Chocolate Chip; Soft Sky
- Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker (Stampin’ Up!)
- Die-cutting system and dies: Large Classic, Large Scallop Rectangles (Spellbinders); Top Note (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals foam adhesive dots (Stampin’ Up!)
- 1. Make white card base. Cut slightly smaller brown and blue paper panels; adhere panels together and set aside.
- 2. Die cut white Top Note shape; add stitch lines with brown marker. Adhere shape to center of layered panels.
- 3. Cut 7" ribbon length and wrap around center of layered piece, carefully knotting ribbon over each die-cut point. Tape ends at back of piece. Adhere piece to card.
- 4. Die cut white cardstock rectangle and slightly larger brown scalloped rectangle. Adhere rectangles. Using classic die as a stencil, lightly sponge Soft Sky ink over center of white rectangle.
- 5. Stamp brown sentiment at bottom right side of rectangle. Adhere chipboard shape and buttons.
- 6. Adhere layered motif to card front over ribbon using foam dots.