1. Paint birdhouse green; let dry. Trace birdhouse onto back of patterned papers as follows: house, orange dots; roof, green plaid; chimney, stripes; roof trim, scalloped stripes. Cut out pieces and ink edges Charcoal.
2. Following manufacturer's instructions, découpage paper pieces to birdhouse.
3. Cut 1" square from green plaid paper and 1/2"x7/8" piece from blue paper; glue blue piece to center of green square for window. Use black pen to hand draw curtains on red paper; cut out and glue to window. Glue window to left side of house.
4. Cut two birds from patterned paper and glue to house; draw legs and windowpanes with pen.
5. Apply rub-on borders along top edge of roof. Spell "Home Tweet Home" with alphabet stickers as shown.
6. Stitch green floss around edge of felt heart; adhere heart and rick rack to roof. Glue buttons to roof scallops.