1. Trace frame edges onto back of velvet paper, cut out and adhere to frame. Turn frame over, remove backing and cut around inside opening using craft knife. Set aside.
2. Stamp bird image onto white cardstock or watercolor paper. Apply dots of each re-inker to plastic wrap or non-stick craft sheet. Using waterbrush, watercolor bird and background with diluted ink. If desired, airbrush background with marker ink to add depth. Let dry completely.
3. When stamped image is dry, die cut image into 3-3/4" square with embossed edges. Cut 4" black cardstock square; adhere image to center and insert into frame.
4. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock. Die cut sentiment into ribbon tag with embossed edges. Using inks or markers/airbrush system, color tag to match frame. Lightly ink tag with watermark ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Ink edges of tag with watermark ink and heat emboss gold.
5. Cut 5-1/2" ribbon length, notching ends as shown. Slide ribbon through tag and adhere tag to frame with foam tape.