Heavy Metal Teen Gift Set
sizes: card, 3-1/2"x3-1/2"; tin, 8"x4-1/2"x1-1/4"
- Recycled colored pencil tin
- Cardstock: white, black
- Mini crystal star-shaped adhesive gems
- Guitar charms
- Silver tulle
- Fine silver cord
- Inkadinkado Rock Star Clear Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Ink Pads: VersaMark, Memento London Fog
- JudiKins Silver Detail Embossing Powder
- Krylon Silver Leafing Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, clear dots, glue pen
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool, computer and printer
- 1. Generously ink box lid with VersaMark pad. Heat emboss with silver powder. Repeat four times.
- 2. Ink guitar stamp using VersaMark pad. Heat up embossed area of lid where image should go. When embossing turns liquid, press stamp into embossed surface. If you make a mistake, simply reheat and add more embossing powder.
- 3. Repeat Step 2 for all images on box lid. Be careful not to heat up a previously stamped area.
- 4. Tie tulle around box; accent with gems. Tie on charms with silver cord.
- 1. Make black top-fold card.
- 2. Stamp gray flourishes over a sheet of white cardstock. Format 3"-long sentiment on computer; print onto stamped cardstock, 4" from top. Trim sentiment into 3-1/4" square; edge with Leafing Pen. Adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp VersaMark image onto flourish-stamped cardstock scrap; heat emboss with silver powder. Trim to size and edge with Leafing Pen. Mat on black cardstock.
- 4. Adhere matted image to card with foam dot. Add gems, if desired.
- 1. For a young guy, omit tulle and gems from the tin.