1. Make top-fold Artesian Pool card base. Follow manufacturer's instructions and use die-cutting machine to emboss card front with flowers design. Rub Frost watermark ink pad over raised design only; set aside.
2. Cut mat board to size specified in materials list if needed. Cut 3-1/4"x4-3/4" White cardstock piece. Place mat board on light box and center cardstock over it. Use stylus to dry emboss a narrow border around cardstock.
3. Using sponge dauber, apply Desert Sand ink to embossed border. Apply Rich Cocoa ink to cardstock edges using direct-to-paper method.
4. Ink flower stamp with markers, using photo as guide. Mist with water and stamp image on right side of embossed cardstock.
5. Cut and adhere 5/8"x3-1/4" Burning Ember strip to left of image.
6. Ink length of twill tape Cantaloupe and Lady Bug; stamp Red Magic flourish on tape. Heat set with iron and pressing cloth.
7. Layer stamped twill over cardstock strip and wrap around cardstock panel; adhere ends at back.
8. Double mat stamped image on Burning Ember and Candlelight cardstock. Insert brad in each corner. Adhere matted image to card front.
9. Stamp and emboss Black Onyx sentiment on separate piece of White cardstock. Die cut sentiment into curved rectangle; ink edges with red marker. Adhere die cut to card with foam tape.
10. Apply glitter glue to flowers; let dry.
11. Cut 4"x5-1/4" White cardstock piece; stamp Habanero flourish and Black Onyx sentiment along bottom edge. Adhere panel inside card.