Pattern - Flirty Fun Flamingo
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut body from 5" folded pink paper square.
- 2. For message inside body, cut body shape from 4" folded white paper square. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim message. Use black marker to write "YOU ARE SPECIAL" inside. Glue message inside folded body shape.
- 3. Use black marker to draw outline on head and color beak. Glue beak and wiggle eye on head.
- 4. Measure and cut one 4-1/2" length and two 6" lengths from pink chenille stem. Use hole punch to punch holes as indicated on body and head. Insert neck through hole on head; twist ends on back. Insert legs through holes on body; twist ends on back. Bend one leg upward.
- 5. For tag, measure and cut 1"x2-1/2" white paper rectangle. Write "A big birdie told me" on tag. Punch hole on tag. Measure and cut 13" ribbon length. Insert ribbon end through hole; tie bow around neck.
- 6. Glue feathers on front of body.
- 7. For card backing, measure and cut 5"x11" lt. blue rectangle and 2"x5" bright blue rectangle (water). Use decorative-edge scissors to trim long edge of water. Glue water along bottom of rectangle. Glue flamingo on center of rectangle.
- 8. Cut five tiny bright pink paper hearts. Glue hearts around flamingo.