Pattern - Dad's Fishing Koozie
- 1. Wash and dry recycled cake frosting container.
- 2. Measure and cut 3-1/2"x9-5/8" orange craft foam rectangle. Glue rectangle inside recycled container. Cut 3-1/2"x10-1/2" aqua craft foam rectangle. Glue rectangle around outside of container. Let dry.
- 3. Glue felt onto bottom of container. When dry, trim around edges.
- 4. Print out pattern and cut from craft foam. Use black marker to draw outline around fish, scales, and smile and draw outline around water drops.
- 5. On covered work surface, paint stripes and lines on scales orange. Paint white highlight dot on water drops. Let dry.
- 6. Glue fish and water drops on koozy. Remove backing from adhesive-backed alphabet letters; press letters above fish spelling "DAD." Glue wiggle eye on fish.