- Cardstock: White (Wausau Paper); African Daisy, Chablis and Lemon Lime (Bazzill Basics Paper)
- Watercolor paper (Canson)
- Stamps (Penny Black, Inc.): Sweet Thing (4084H); Betsy Bluebell set (30-053); Salutations set (30-014)
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Cantaloupe
- Clear embossing powder (Tsukineko)
- Marsgraphic 3000 Duo brush markers (Staedtler-Mars Ltd.): 1; 4; 9; 21; 23; 34; 37; 43; 51; 72; 76
- Pink Ergosoft colored pencil (157-20) (Staedtler-Mars Ltd.)
- Crystal Stickles glitter glue (Ranger)
- Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders): Large Standard Circles; Small Classic Scalloped Circles
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Heat tool
- Soft paintbrush
- Plastic palette
- Adhesives: Mono dispenser (Tombow); Scotch Brand Dimensional Foam Tape (3M)
- 1. Cut 5-1/4" yellow cardstock square; score each side 1-1/4" from edge. Clip two short score lines down to long score line on one side; repeat on opposite side to create folding tabs.
- 2. Stamp Cantaloupe diamonds on each side of box. Fold and assemble box with tabs to inside.
- 3. Die cut 2-3/4" circles. Adhere scalloped circles, offsetting scallops. Edge white circle with black marker; make fine-tip green dot border. Adhere circles to box.
- 4. Stamp black Sweet Thing image onto watercolor paper; heat emboss with clear powder. Using photo as guide, watercolor image with markers. For stronger color, apply ink direct to paper. Let dry. Detail cut image; use craft knife to cut small slit in cupcake for sentiment.
- 5. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; heat emboss. Trim into small tag, edge with pink pencil and insert into cupcake slit. Adhere end of tag at back.
- 6. Adhere image to circles with foam tape. Accent cupcake sprinkles with glitter glue; let dry.