Pattern - Critter Cup Favors
- 1. Cut bottom out on each paper cup. On covered work surface, paint cups: Light Cinnamon (turtle), Bright Yellow (chick), Holly Green (frog). Let dry. Leave two remaining cups unpainted (bunny and lamb). Use black marker to draw swirls on Lamb.
- 2. Print out patterns. Cut all shapes from craft foam.
- 3. Paint center of bunny ears Petal Pink; let dry. Fringe edge of chick feather. Cut four lt. green and four medium green turtle spots in half.
- 4. For each critter (except turtle), measure and cut 4" craft foam circle. Use Scallop or Pinking decorative-edge scissors to trim circles. Glue circles on bottom of cups. Glue turtle body on bottom of cup.
- 5. Using photo as guide, glue craft foam pieces onto cups. Let dry.
- 6. Use black marker to draw nostrils on chick's beak, turtle's nose, and frog's nose. Draw bunny's mouth and frog's smile.
- 7. Glue wiggle eyes on cups. For bunny, glue pom-pom (tail) on back of cup.
- 1. Use rubber bands or clothespins to hold craft foam pieces in place while drying.