1. Using photo of girl-and-tree image as a guide, die cut eight large beaded circles from glitter felt, eight scalloped circles from red cardstock, and eight large circles from green cardstock.
2. Die cut one small circle from white cardstock. Before removing circle from die template, sponge center with Tumbled Glass ink; stamp Broken China stars image. Repeat for a total of eight small circles. Accent stars with glitter glue; let dry.
3. Sponge scalloped circle edges with Fired Brick ink. Use pens to dot scallops white and black. Adhere red circles to felt circles using liquid glue; let dry. Adhere rhinestones as shown.
4. Sponge green circle edges with Peeled Paint ink. Center and adhere blue star circles to green circles. Adhere matted circles to red circles with foam tape.
5. Stamp assorted Onyx Black holiday images onto white cardstock, one at a time, and heat emboss with clear powder. Color images with COPIC markers; detail cut images. Edge each trimmed image with a black marker. Adhere images to blue circles with foam tape.
6. Color several white buttons with blue COPIC marker, preferably B14. String felt circles together with buttons and ribbon.