1. Spray muffin tin Black or Ivy Leaf. When dry, spray coat of varnish to seal. Paint wooden circles, ovals, and wood appliqué Lamp Black. Let dry. Rub painted wooden items with candle. Paint items Snow White. (Candle wax will create distressed area.)
2. For bee hives, cut three 2-1/2" circles from bubble wrap. Paint bee hives Saffron Yellow. Cut out butterflies and decoupage onto wooden circles. Decoupage butterflies onto print paper circles and print paper circles onto large wooden circles. Decoupage bee images onto beehives.
3. Paint both wooden appliqués and candle cup (honey jar) Snow White. When dry, use liner brush and Saffron Yellow to add honey drips on sides of jar. Paint small area Lamp Black on center of oval and two wooden circles.
4. Glue smaller ovals onto larger ovals. Ink alphabet stamps and stamp butterfly names or sentiments on ovals. Measure and cut three 2-1/2" transparency circles. Ink bee stamp and stamp image on transparency circles and then on wooden circles. Use liner and Saffron Yellow to add highlights on bees.
5. Create additional embellishments like "B", bee sentiment, and honeycomb hearts by stamping images on circles. Apply adhesive-backed stones and acrylic gems on circles or sentiments, as desired. Ink alphabet stamps and stamp "honey" on honey jar.
6. Glue pattern papers onto wooden circles. Let dry. Use sanding block to sand even edges on circles. Measure sides and back of muffin cup; cut pattern papers same-size as muffin cups. Glue small amount green excelsior or moss into muffin cups, alternating as desired. Decoupage paper circles and wooden circles inside muffin cups.
7. Glue beehive circles with bee images and honey jar into muffin cups. Glue remaining butterfly image circles onto muffin tin, leaving top space for wooden appliqué.
8. Glue pearl trim around edges of butterfly names. Glue wooden appliqués on top of tins.