paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paintbrush
1. Paint tray brown; let dry.
2. Cut 7"x10" Gratitude panel. Punch and adhere brown cardstock border strips to each edge.
3. Cut 1-1/4"-wide brown strips to fit along tray edges. Punch nine squares from various papers; cut squares in half. Sponge edges with brown ink and adhere to cardstock strips as shown. Adhere cardstock strips and large panel inside tray.
4. Punch out label. Stamp Maroon sentiment onto cream cardstock; cut out. Cover leaf with orange cardstock; trim excess with craft knife. Sponge edges brown. Thread twine through button. Adhere elements to tray.
5. For tag, trace remaining label onto Lil' Brudders paper; cut out and mat on brown cardstock. Stamp brown sentiment. Create second leaf and button; adhere to tag. Tie ribbon bow around gift; adhere tag.