Blue Lace Illusions of Lace Card
Blue Lace Card
- Cardstock: black; cream; dark brown; pale ivory
- Inkssentials White Gloss Paper (Ranger)
- Wax paper
- White printer-weight paper
- Wide lace
- From the Heart stamp (Hero Arts)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads (Ranger): Vintage Photo; Aged Mahogany; Fired Brick; Black Soot; Faded Jeans; Broken China; Walnut Stain
- Super Fine Detail Black embossing powder (Ranger)
- Inkssentials line (Ranger): Cut 'n Dry Foam Pad; Heatit Craft Tool
- Inky Roller medium brayer (Ranger)
- Big Shot die-cutting machine and Heart with Swirl die (Sizzix)
- 1. Lightly brayer Vintage Photo Distress Ink onto glossy paper. Uneven application will add interest to finished background.
- 2. Sandwich inked cardstock, wax paper, lace - and die cuts, if desired - between two sheets of white printer-weight paper. Use of paper will prevent unwanted transfer of wax to die-cutting machine. Follow machine manufacturer's instructions to emboss cardstock.
- 3. Apply Distress Inks to embossed cardstock using foam pad; see individual instructions. Let dry.
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x6-1/4" dark brown card base. Cut 3-7/8"x5-5/8" glossy paper piece and 4"x5-3/4" pale ivory mat.
- 2. Follow general instructions to create background; apply Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Broken China and Walnut Stain inks.
- 3. Assemble card.