Pattern - Bird & Nest Sachets
- 1. Cut two 5"x6" rectangles from decorative papers.
- 2. Machine sew papers together along three sides, using a 1/4" seam allowance, leaving top open.
- 3. Print out pattern. Place sachet top pattern onto paper; trace and cut out with decorative-edge scissors.
- 4. Fill 1/4 of paper pocket with lavender. Machine sew top of sachet closed.
- 5. Fold sachet top in half and place onto center of sachet. Punch two holes. Tie ribbon bow through holes. (Note: Another option is to sew three buttons to the top with button thread.)
- 6. Adhere stickers to decorative paper. Use decorative-edge and regular scissors to cut paper mats to desired size and adhere to center of sachet.
- 7. Adhere lace or buttons to sachet fronts.