Pattern - Autumn Colors Candle Shade
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut pattern from vellum; trim bottom edge with Ripple scissors.
- 2. Sponge vellum edges Antique Linen; let dry.
- 3. Stamp Coffee leaf image onto shade; quickly heat emboss with clear powder.
- 4. Color image with markers, one section at a time, and quickly heat emboss each section with clear powder.
- 5. Assemble shade, securing seam with Glue Dots. Place candle inside glass and shade on top.
- 6. For a different look, finish the bottom of the shade with beaded trim or ribbon.