Adorable Baby Album
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
Adorable Baby Album
Spread View 2
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio So Delish Collection Chipboard Album, 8”x8”
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Sweet Beginnings Collection Papers, 12”x12”: two Carriage; four Lions; three Word Medley; one each Giraffes, Animal Dot, and Nursery Tower
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Sweet Beginnings Collection Embellishments: 12”x12” Sticker Sheet, Dimensional Stickers, Felt Stickers, Shaped Jewels, Fabric Button
- Ribbons: 3/8” green dot, 3/8” blue stripe, 3/8” green gingham, 1/8” blue dot
- Photographs, 4”x6”, 11-15
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: Gripster Knife, 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, 12”x12” Self Healing Cutting Mat, 12” Metal Ruler, 5” Precision Tip Scissors, Decorative Edge Scissors, Circle Cutter
- Adhesives: Elmer’s CraftBond Permanent Glue Dot Runner and All Purpose Glue Stick, foam tape
- pencil, black fine-line permanent marker, 1/4” hole punch
- 1. Working on cutting mat, resize chipboard album by using Gripster knife and metal ruler to trim 3/4" from top and bottom of each page to create 8"x6-1/2" pages.
- 2. Punch an additional hole, centered between existing holes, in each page.
- 3. Using photos as a guide, plan layout. Decide placement of papers on pages first, followed by photos and embellishments.
- 4. Use rotary trimmer to cut twelve 8"x6-1/2" album pages from assorted papers.
- 5. Use glue stick to adhere papers to chipboard pages. Cover one side of page, punch hole, and then cover opposite side and punch hole.
- 6. Crop photos as desired using circle cutter. Mat on paper circles 1/4"-1/2" larger than photos. Use adhesive runner to adhere photos to papers and to album.
- 7. To add ribbon to tag, cut a 6" ribbon length, fold in half, and thread fold through hole in tag, from front to back. Pass ribbon ends through loop and pull up so loop is snug. Write titles with marker or embellish with stickers. For added dimension, adhere tags using foam tape. When using stickers as tags, mount with double layer of foam tape.
- 8. Apply shaped jewels to pages. Decorate pages with dimensional stickers, strips of ribbon, or additional layers of coordinating papers.
- 9. Join pages with metal rings. Cut and tie 4" ribbon lengths onto rings as described in Step 7. Cut ribbon ends on an angle.