Architexture Classical Stone Handle (EK Success Brands)
Black mini ball fringe trim (Hobby Lobby)
White binding wire, 3/4"
Black binder ring, 1"
Stamps: Ornate Bird (Hero Arts); Trumpet Vine and Forget Me Not Sprig (Memory Box); Large Gothic Lowercase Alphabet (Postmodern Design)
Adirondack ink pads (Ranger): Pitch Black, Snow Cap pigment; Red Pepper dye
Adirondack Red Pepper Archival Pigment Pen
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inkline (Ranger): Red Pepper, Shell Pink and Pitch Black inks; Pearl Metallic Mixatives; Blending Solution; Applicator
Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Heatit Craft Tool; White Opaque Pen
Personal electronic cutter or die-cutting system with script alphabet
Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite tool (We R Memory Keepers)
Bind-It-All binding system (Zutter)
Computer and printer
craft knife, seal-healing cutting mat
1. Apply red and pink alcohol inks to box with applicator; highlight with Pearl mixative and blending solution.
2. Stamp Pitch Black pigment images over box; heat lightly with craft tool to speed drying. Highlight designs with white pen; heat set ink. Designer Tip: Unmount stamps and finger press to irregular surface of box.
3. Cut and adhere script "Recipes" from black cardstock. Glue trim around box lid. Ink faux handle with Pitch Black alcohol ink; adhere to box front.
4. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" glossy black dividers; stamp Snow Cap titles and images and heat set ink.
1. Cut two 5-1/2"x8-1/2" chipboard covers, two 7"x10" printer paper covers, 1-1/2"x4-1/2" red cardstock strip, two 5"x8" black cardstock inside covers, and as many 5-1/2"x8-1/2" white cardstock pages as desired.
2. Stamp images on paper covers; color with Red Pepper pen. Heat set ink.
3. Center chipboard covers over backside of paper covers. Clip corners and fold paper edges down; glue to secure. Glue black covers over paper edges.
4. Die cut "plan" from black cardstock, glue word and red cardstock strip to front cover. Glue trim along right edge.
5. Prepare planner pages on computer, leaving wider margin at left for holes and stamped images. Stamp Red Pepper designs on each page.
6. Following manufacturer's instructions, bind book with binding wire.
1. Cut two 2-13/16"x10-1/2" chipboard covers, two 4-13/16"x12" printer paper covers, 1/2"x9-3/4" red cardstock strip, two 2-5/16"x10" black cardstock inside covers, and as many 2-13/16"x10-1/2" white cardstock pages as desired.
2. See Planner instructions to stamp and create covers, adding "Groceries" sentiment.
3. Prepare list pages on computer, leaving extra spaces among frequently purchased items. Stamp Red Pepper designs on each page.
4. Ink binder ring with Pitch Black alcohol ink. Punch holes in covers and pages; insert ring.