Pattern - Morty the Moose
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut patterns from construction paper. Punch two red hearts and one heart each from green, lavender, yellow, pink, and peach paper. Punch two 1" white circles, two 5/8" black circles, and two 1/8" white circles.
- 2. Cover box with brown paper. Cut 3/4"-wide strip from light brown paper to fit around box; use decorative-edge scissors to trim one long edge. Glue strip around top of box. Cover toilet paper roll pieces with 1"x6" brown paper rectangles. Glue pieces onto bottom of box.
- 3. Outline face, antlers, ears, hands, and feet with black marker. Glue black hooves on hands and feet. Glue hands and feet on box as shown.
- 4. Glue circles together for eyes. Glue eyes, cheeks, and nostrils on face. Crease ears in half and glue on head. Glue antlers on back of head. Glue head on box.
- 5. Write sayings on pastel hearts, such as BE MINE, LOVE, ALL MINE, CALL ME, and CUTIE with black marker. Glue hearts between hands.
- 6. Tie ribbon bow and glue onto right side of head.
- 1. When working with a group of children, make "tracers" for kids to use. Cut 2" squares from recycled manila folders. Punch hearts and circles on center of squares. Kids can position squares on construction paper and trace shapes to be cut out, instead of using paper punches.