Love Letters ATC Tray
Love Letters ATC Tray
- Maya Road ATC Shadow Box
- Cardstock: ivory, white, black, red, yellow vellum
- Red damask patterned paper
- Heart embellishments: epoxy brad, two brass brads, red glitter stickers
- Crystal gem stickers: small singles, flourish
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Traveler Tissue Tape
- Black twine
- Small nail
- Punches: Martha Stewart Crafts Arch Lattice Edger, small heart
- Stamps: Hero Arts Notebook Paper, Around the World, Antique Engravings, Antique Map Background; Pink Paislee Daily Junque; Maya Road Remember Calendar; Stampendous! Hearts A Flutter; B Line Designs Telegram Duo and Bird Silhouette Cube; Verve Stamps Making a Statement; Cornish Heritage Farms Sweet Bee
- Ink pads: brown dye, red dye, watermark, Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Jet Black Archival
- Ranger Adirondack Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber
- Watercolor pencils and water brush
- Glitter pen
- Embossing powder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, clear dots
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge daubers, distressing tool, heat tool, computer and printer
- 1. Cover entire surface of ATC tray with tissue tape. Sponge edges with brown ink.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x3-3/4" backgrounds from damask paper and ivory cardstock. Traditional ATC's measure 2-1/2"x3-1/2".
- 3. Distress paper edges. Apply light coat of white paint over damask panels; let dry. Stamp black background images onto cardstock panels.
- 4. Use photo as a guide to embellish each ATC as shown. For top right ATC, computer-generate sentiment; stamp and heat emboss black typewriter. For bottom left ATC, computer-generate sentiment. For center bottom ATC, stamp black butterflies onto ivory cardstock, watercolor with pencils, and heat emboss entire image with watermark ink and clear powder. For bottom right ATC, stamp heart onto ivory cardstock and watercolor with pencils; stamp wings onto vellum. Use pen to glitter bee wings.
- 5. Adhere ATCs inside tray. Push nail into tray and hang winged heart image as shown, securing wings with clear dots.
- 1. Try constructing your own ATC tray from a recycled shoebox lid and cardboard scraps cut into strips.