Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Jovial Collection patterned papers (Basic Grey)
- Red Oblong Crystal (Simply Swank)
- Heirloom Ornaments Dies (Spellbinders)
- Wizard Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (Spellbinders)
- Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Fishing line
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Die cut two of the largest ornament from coordinating papers. Die cut center out by placing next smallest ornament in center. Repeat process for next smaller two dies. Guild inside and outside edges with Gold Leafing Pen. Lay one set of paper ornament outlines inside one another on work surface.
- 2. Cut a length from fishing line, fold in half and thread through center loop of crystal. Insert fishing line ends through folded loop passed through crystal wire; pull tight. Place crystal in center of smaller die cut and fishing line up through top edge of ornament. Apply glue along die cut edges and place second layer of die cuts on top.
- 3. For hanger, tie fishing line loop at top and trim ends.