Pattern - Elephant Treat Cup
- 1. Paint outside of foam cup and both sides of 5" white craft foam square pink. Let dry. Apply second coat if needed. Let dry.
- 2. Print out pattern. Cut two ears and one trunk from pink painted foam.
- 3. Punch two heart shapes from red cardstock (or use pattern and cut out two heart shapes).
- 4. Glue ears on sides of cup and wiggle eyes and trunk on front of cup (face).
- 5. Using black marker, add facial features and outline ear shapes. Glue heart "cheeks" on face.