Pattern - Cat & Dog Treat Cups
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut patterns from paper. Punch two hearts from red or pink paper, two 3/8" black circles, two 5/8" white circles, and one 5/8" circle from pink or red paper; cut circle in half.
- 2. For eyes, glue black circles onto white circles. Glue half circles (eyelids) on eyes. Glue eyes on cup.
- 3. Glue pom-pom and hearts on face. Draw whiskers and smile using black marker. Glue ears on top of cup.
- 4. Wrap ribbon around cup and glue ends. Make bow and glue on ribbon.
- 5. Punch two holes in sides of cup. Push three beads on each end of chenille stem and insert into holes. Twist ends to secure.