Pattern - Bella the Butterfly
- 1. Cut top lid from box. Wrap box with off-white wrapping paper; use tape to hold in place.
- 2. Cut 18" ribbon lengths; glue lengths around bottom of box using 3-in-1 glue.
- 3. Print out pattern. Cut two wings from purple craft foam and two inner wings from pink craft foam.
- 4. Use Silver Metallic paint to outline zigzag pattern along edges of wings. Use White paint to add comma strokes along edges of inner wings. Let dry.
- 5. Glue inner wings on wings using foam glue. Glue wings on back of box using foam glue.
- 6. Cut one smaller heart (eyes) from pink craft foam. Use White paint to add comma strokes along edges. Cut point from eyes; glue eyes on inside top of box using foam glue. Glue wiggle eyes on eyes. Let dry.
- 7. Use black marker to draw smile. Glue heart candies on either end of smile using 3-in-1 glue.
- 8. Measure and cut two 9" silver chenille stem lengths (antennae). Curl ends around pencil. Glue antennae onto top inside of box using 3-in-1 glue. Let dry. Apply tape over ends to hold in place.
- 9. Use machine and Heart die to cut three tiny hearts from pink craft foam and three small hearts from purple craft foam. Layer and glue pink hearts on purple hearts using foam glue. Glue hearts on body.