Pattern - Zeus Silhouette
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer Zeus and bird designs onto cream paper. Cut out designs on dashed lines on patterns.
- 2. Use black marker to color Zeus' hair and add details.
- 3. Use sponge scrap and brown inkpad to shade edges of Zeus and bird to create distressed look.
- 4. Use alphabet stamps and black inkpad to stamp "Zeus" on bottom of design.
- 5. Measure and cut 7-3/4"x10-1/4" black paper rectangle. Glue Zeus and bird designs onto rectangle.
- 6. Cut five 1" stars shapes from cream paper. Glue stars around Zeus and bird.
- 7. Glue black rectangle on center of 8-1/2"x11" cream paper rectangle. Use black marker to draw border around rectangle.
- 8. Use sponge scrap and brown inkpad to shade edges of cream rectangle.