Trick or Treat Tray
Trick or Treat Tray
- 7gypsies Black 4”x6” Photo Tray and Easel
- Black cardstock
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Halloween Haunts Paper Stash
- Ranger Inkssentials Surfaces Craft Tags #5: Kraft, Black
- Maid-o-Metal Copper Tooling Foil, 36-gauge
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Embellishments: Halloween Adornments, Halloween Muse Tokens, Plaquettes
- 7gypsies Embellishments: Amber Apothecary Bottles, Paddington 97% Complete Tags
- My Mind’s Eye Mischievous Decorative Brads
- K&Co. Life’s Journey Keys Metal Art
- Mayberry Street Miniatures Mops & Brooms
- Stickers: Authentique Glowing Diction Stickers, Martha Stewart Crafts Halloween Icon Candy, black foam alphabet
- Black raffia
- Mini kraft paper bag
- Faux spiderweb and miniature raven
- Kitchen spice, any variety
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting/Embossing System
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations: Movers and Shapers Mini Scary Jack-o-Lantern Set Die; Texture Fades Halloween Embossing Folders Night & Poison, Words & Cobwebs
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint
- AMACO Rub ‘n Buff Metallic Finishes: Ebony, Spanish Copper
- Black spray webbing
- Maid-o-Metal Liver of Sulphur
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, clear dots, glue gun
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, rubber gloves, cotton ball, paper towels
- 1. Adhere all paper items with tape; adhere dimensional items, except glass, with glue gun.
- 1. Cut and adhere papers inside tray openings.
- 2. For top left slot, emboss black tag with poison texture; apply Spanish Copper finish. Tie raffia through hole. Adhere tag and skeleton. Fill two bottles with spice and label with stickers; adhere with clear dots.
- 3. For next slot, cut and emboss foil with words texture. Dip cotton ball in Liver of Sulphur; rub foil surface. Wipe residue with paper towel. Cut and adhere section to match paper. Adhere #31 plaque.
- 4. For third slot, spray paper bag with webbing; let dry. Adhere bag to tray; fill with candy stickers. Adhere candy sticker and muse token to bag.
- 5. For bottom left slot, die cut face from black cardstock. Apply crackle paint; let dry. Join number tags with brad. Adhere face and tags to tray.
- 6. For next slot, adhere letter stickers, bat, and broom.
- 7. For last slot, emboss kraft tag with skeleton texture; apply Ebony finish. Tie raffia through hole. Adhere tag, skeleton, and keys. Insert brad through top of tag.
- 8. Stretch spiderweb across top corners of tray. Adhere bird to handle.
- 1. To create a personalized display, replace one or two panels with photos.