- Recycled toilet paper tubes, two
- Craft foam: red, black, orange
- Cardstock or construction paper: purple, green
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Red chalk
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler, black marker
Pattern - T.P. Monsters
- 1. Print out patterns.
- 2. Measure and cut purple or green rectangle same-size as height and width of paper tube. Glue rectangles around tubes. Glue hair on top of tube.
- 3. Glue nose, eyes, and eyebrows on face. Use black marker to draw mouth and scars.
- 4. Lightly blush cheeks with red chalk.
- 5. Measure and cut black paper circle same-size as bottom of tube. Glue circle on tube. Fill with candy.