Pattern - The Spirit of Independence Banner
- 1. Print and cut out pattern.
- 2. For each pennant, measure and cut two 6"-long triangles on cardstock. Cut out pennants. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim pennants.
- 3. For saying, draw and cut out 4"-tall "4" and "JULY" letters from cardstock. Measure and cut 3"-tall "of" letters from cardstock. Measure and cut out 1"-tall "th" letters from cardstock.
- 4. On covered work surface, use foam brush to apply glue onto letters. Pour glitter in desired color on each letter. Let dry. Pour excess glitter back in container.
- 5. Layer and glue pennants together. Glue letters and stars on pennants. Let dry.
- 6. Tear fabric scraps into 2"-wide strips. Cut fabric into 7"-long and 12"-long lengths.
- 7. Position ribbon length flat on work surface. Glue pennants along strip.
- 8. Use hole punch to punch holes in pennant tips. Knot longer fabric lengths through holes. Tie shorter fabric lengths on ribbon between pennants.