Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents Dimensional Medium
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
1. On non-stick craft sheet, paint wooden box and lid with Peacock Liquid Pearls using large artist brush. For a stained look, use a single coat of Liquid Pearls; for a more pearlescent and opaque finish, apply two coats. Let dry.
2. Place foil tape sheet into embossing folder; run through die-cutting machine.
3. Using small artist brush, paint raised sentiments on embossed tape with Peacock, Rouge, Key Lime, and Hot Cocoa Liquid Pearls. Use clean craft nib in holder to clean up any painting mistakes. Let dry.
4. Trim tape to 1/4" beyond sentiments all around. Peel backing from tape and carefully apply to center of box lid. Use a clean craft nib in holder to burnish foil to box around edges and between sentiments, being careful not to flatten painted sentiments.
5. Using Glossy Accents, adhere metal feet to bottom corners of box; adhere metal corners to top corners of box lid. Let dry completely.
6. Use Glossy Accents to adhere garland around embossed tape; trim excess. Let dry.
1. Look for the Joy Reindeer Card in 30-Minute Cards for another view of the same embossing folder.