Pattern - Santa's Trousers Favors
- 1. Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- 2. Print out pattern.
- 3. On clean work surface, remove clay from package. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning. Roll 1" Gold clay ball; flatten. Cut buckle from Gold clay. Position buckle on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake buckle in oven. Let cool.
- 4. On covered work surface, paint cardboard tubes (pants) Bright Red. Let dry. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue pants legs together. Paint wooden tags Apple Green. Let dry.
- 5. Measure and cut 2-1/2"x9" red cardstock rectangle. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue red rectangle around top of pants legs. Measure and cut two 2-1/2" red card stock circles. Use scissors to fringe edges of circles. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue circles on bottom of pants legs.
- 6. Measure and cut 1"x9" black cardstock strip (belt). Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue belt around red rectangle. Apply Continuous Glue Lines strip onto center of belt; sprinkle with Gold or Silver glitter. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue buckle on center of belt.
- 7. Measure and cut two 1"x7" red cardstock strips (suspenders). Use Craft Glue Dots to glue suspenders onto inside of pants legs.
- 8. Measure and cut two 3/4"x4" white felt rectangles. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue felt rectangles around bottom of pants legs.
- 9. Use black inkpad and Merry Christmas stamp to stamp saying on wooden tag. Use hole punch to punch hole on pants leg; insert metal brad through hole on tag and pants leg. Bend ends on inside.