Pattern - Santa Door Greeter
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from craft foam.
- 2. On covered work surface, cut 12" circle (face) and nose from cardboard; paint Mocha. Let dry. Cut 12"x2" rectangle (hat brim) from white glitter foam.
- 3. Wrap top area of wreath (hat) with red streamer; adhere ends onto back. Wrap remainder of wreath with white streamer. Adhere red hat on top of red area and hat brim on hat.
- 4. Cut white streamer into seventy 2" pieces. Pour glue on paper plate. Place eraser end of pencil on center of 2" white streamer and dip in glue; press on wreath under hat (for hair). Continue adding hair until area is covered.
- 5. Adhere face onto back of wreath; adhere eyes and eyebrows onto face. Rub red chalk around nose; adhere nose under eyes with foam squares. Rub chalk on cheeks. Knot ends of black cording; adhere across face (for mouth). Adhere mustache above mouth.
- 6. Adhere hat teardrop to right side of hat. Adhere 3" red cording onto white pom-pom using glue; adhere other end of cording behind hat teardrop. Adhere holly leaves and red pom-poms (berries) on hat brim. Loop and adhere 5" red cording ends to back of wreath (for hanger).