Pattern - Ribbon Scrap Notebooks
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut frame shapes from white cardstock.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint wooden letters to spell name or school subject. Let dry.
- 3. Use black marker to draw outline around frame edges. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue wooden letters on center of frame.
- 4. Measure and cut ribbon lengths same-length as width or length of notebook. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue ribbon lengths on notebook cover, slightly overlapping edges of each ribbon length. Add rickrack lengths on ribbon lengths as desired. Trim edges.
- 5. Use Pop Up Glue Dots to glue frame on center of notebook.