Pattern - Regal Beefeater
- 1. Print and cut out patterns from craft foam.
- 2. Transfer detail lines onto coat. To transfer, position craft foam coat on work surface. Position transfer paper on craft foam coat. Position pattern on transfer paper. Use pencil to trace lines on pattern, transferring onto craft foam.
- 3. Use Gold and Black paint pens to outline designs on coat. Use Christmas Red, White, and Calypso Blue to add designs on hat. Let dry.
- 4. Use White paint pen to add circles on shoes and paint in area on neck (for beard). Let dry. Paint Christmas Red stars on circles on shoes and crown on coat. Let dry.
- 5. Using photo as guide, glue hair, face, hat, gloves, and shoes on coat. Let dry. Glue nose and moustache on face. Let dry.
- 6. Use White paint pen to draw eyebrows and Calypso Blue to dot eyes on face. Lightly blush cheeks using sponge scrap and pink powdered blush.
- 7. Use black pen to draw hair, moustache, and beard lines.
- 8. Glue magnets on back of beefeater.