Pattern - Paper Parthenon
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer designs onto paper. Cut out one back shape and two front shapes.
- 2. Cut out doorway and spaces between columns on back shape. Cut out horizontal shapes above and below columns on front shape.
- 3. Use black marker to outline shapes.
- 4. Use sponge scrap and brown and yellow inkpads to shade edges of shape, creating antiqued look.
- 5. Measure and cut 7"x11" lt. blue paper rectangle. Use black marker to draw outline on edges. Use sponge scrap and blue inkpad to shade edges of rectangle.
- 6. Measure and cut 1/4"-wide craft foam strip. Cut strip into 1/4" squares. Glue squares on back of back shape corners and doorway. Glue corners on blue rectangle. Glue squares on back of front shape and glue onto back shape.
- 7. Glue craft foam squares onto back of columns. Glue columns on front of Parthenon.